Pages

Contact Me!

Follow Me Via:

Sunday

Just A Quick Update!



Hello, Dear Readers!


I'm hoping to finish my two fan fics, 'Waking the Blood of the Dead II' and 'Vengeance Is Mine' by employing the Fast Forward method like I did for 'Demise of the Dead'. At this point, 'The Viking Master' will probably turn into a one-shot, but I won't post it in it's entirety on FF.net since it will be too racy. ;)


It will probably be handled just like I did with 'Fairy's 8th Kiss', or I might just send it to my fans who've always reviewed and been with me since the start as a 'Thank you' for all their love and support. I'll definitely keep you posted when I get to that point.

The only open story will be 'Lady Compton's Lover,' but I don't think I'm going to take it beyond 3 chapters.

Well, that's it for my update. Hope you like the endings that are coming your way. Hope y'all have a Happy Halloween - if you celebrate it! 

P.S. Here's a pic I redid for WTBD - Revamped. Enjoy! 


much love, 
julie :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews