Pages

Contact Me!

Follow Me Via:

Wednesday

Special Announcement!

megaphone

Have you heard? I'm officially back!
Last week, I notified everyone who has left me an email these past few months of my return and now that I'm all caught up, I'm glad to announce my move back to Texas is finally complete. I have Internet again! Woot! Good to be back on the grid.
If you’ve sent me an email/message, etc. and I still haven’t replied, please resend it. More than likely, it got lost in transit.

SL23 signature_001_001

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Best news I've heard all day! :)
    So glad you're back and the move was a success.
    Can't wait to see what your muse was up to during the transition!
    Juls
    (jul5857)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Juls! So glad to hear from you!

      thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Great cant wait to see what delights you have for us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many to choose from, Patty!

      thanks so much for stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews